We are excited to share our seated, outdoor tastings, and we look forward to hosting you soon! The winery is open from DAILY from 10:30 to 3:30pm. Our seatings are limited and available by appointment. Reservations can be made at:
Wine Flight + Mezze Platte
The Terrace at Comstock Wines is a magical place, overlooking our Estate Merlot Vineyards. We find it the ideal place to enjoy the beauty of Dry Creek Valley and fully immerse in the distinct varietals that thrive in Sonoma County. Enjoy a private seated tasting of either our Classic Flight or our Zinfandel Flight paired with Chef Jude Affronti's Mezze Platter. Available Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 10:30am, 12pm, 1:30pm and 3pm. $45 per guest / $20 per Wine Club Member. RESERVATION REQUIRED. CLICK HERE TO MAKE A RESERVATION.
Wine & Wood Fired Pairing
We invite you to join us at the table and experience a unique flight of Comstock Wines paired perfectly with four seasonal courses prepared in our Mugnaini Woodfired Oven. Our estate chef, Jude Affronti, will present impeccable pairings that elevate your favorite varietals to satisfy all of the senses. Available by appointment Friday at 1pm, Saturday: 11am, 2 pm and Sunday at 1pm. $75 per guest / $60 Wine Club Members. RESERVATION REQUIRED. CLICK HERE TO MAKE A RESERVATION.
Wine & [GRILLED] Cheese Flight
Our Winery Estate Chef has taken one of our favorite comfort foods to the next level. Inspired by our favorites - the Croque-Monsieur, the Tuna Melt, the Philly-Cheese Steak, and the Classic Grilled Cheese with Tomato Soup - Chef has created a dynamic menu that showcases the unique characteristics of each Comstock Wines varietal. This flight features four house-made “grilled cheese” mini-sandwiches, thoughtfully paired with the perfect selection from the Comstock Wines portfolio. *This pairing can not accommodate substitutions. Available each Sunday at 12pm, 12:30 & 1:30pm. $75 per guest/ $60 Wine Club Members. RESERVATION REQUIRED. CLICK HERE TO MAKE A RESERVATION
Classic or Zinfandel Flight
Enjoy a private seated tasting and discover our wines and the unique story behind our winery. Each Tasting Flight includes a selection of five current release wines. Available Daily by appointment. Classic Flight: $30 per guest | Zinfandel Flight: $30 per guest. Available Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. CLICK HERE TO MAKE A RESERVATION
Private Classic ZOOM Flight
Join your favorite team members from Comstock Wines as you enjoy a private ZOOM tasting and discover our wines and the unique story behind our winery. Sip along, ask questions, and enjoy an intimate, educational, and entertaining tasting with us from the comfort of your own home! Each Tasting Flight includes a selection of five current release wines. You can invite up to four guests to join your ZOOM, and they can purchase the wines to taste along as well! ZOOM Meeting info will be emailed to you upon confirmation of your order. $125 ORDER HERE
WINERY & TASTING ROOM:
1290 Dry Creek Road
Healdsburg, CA 95448
T | (707) 723-3011
E | email@example.com
Open Wednesday through Monday BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Ages 21+ Years Old
Service Animals Only
No Outside Food & Beverages
Need to get in touch with us? We'd love to hear from you! Please fill out the form below and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
Reservation & Safety Guidelines
- Credit Card is required upon reservation.
- Comstock Wines will enforce a 24-hour cancellation policy. Fee may be refunded prior to within 24 hours of the reservation time.
- Reservations will be required to ensure Comstock Wines can maintain appropriate social distance between groups.
- All guests will be required to wear masks when they arrive, depart, and when not in their seating area.
- Seating areas will be disinfected in between groups.
- Comstock Wines staff will wear protective masks and/ or face shields at all times and maintain a 6 foot distance from guests except when delivering food and wine.
- Wine glasses, dishes and flatware are routinely washed and sanitized after each use.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter the interior tasting room, or walk around the property.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis
- Group sizes will be limited from 2 to 6 guests and are required by county regulation to be from the same household.
- Wine purchases will be permitted after Tasting Experience and will be provided through curbside pickup.
- All guests must be ages 21 + and Service Animals Only